Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dedicated to DVous1

For my first post I want to dedicate the blog to the most important person in my life; my partner. Some know him as Ddementia, some as Dvous1, but I am happy and honored to be the one that knows him the best.

The first time I saw him was across the crowded outdoor deck of our local leather bar. I didn't get a chance to talk with him, but it was damn fun looking at him, and seeing him look back with the slight mischevious grin that I have come to adore. I eventually lost him that night, but found him online a few weeks later, and the rest from there has been a roller coaster ride, with each day bringing new adventures.

I have had a lot of play sessions and the privilage of playing with some of the best, but he is still my favorite to play with, no matter what we do. I have included below a few pics of some of our more adventuresome play.

I love you very much, my boy.







































































































1 comment:

  1. I still have your original Recon message to me saved:

    "Just wanted to say hi. We have exchanged looks at the Cuff, but haven't had the chance to come over and say hi. I think you are very hot, look forward to talking to you next time I see you.

    Sparky"

    So gentlemanly!
    Damien

    ReplyDelete