Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WOOFnDC - Part 1






Earlier this year I was in DC for work and was talking with a few of the local kinksters in the area about playing. One pup in particular, WOOFnDC, I had wanted to play with because we had spoken a few months earlier when he was in Seattle but I was swamped with other things and couldn't play with him. Ended up having him over a few times during my week in DC, and it was fun not only to play but to get to know him a little as well. He is a sweet puppy, as well a very hot boy as you will see in the videos.

Plus he is a vocal pup that knows how to bark properly, which is a huge turn on as well.


For this first one we started off easy, with just some bondage, latex and a forced bj. He looks great in his gear, especially in my favorite bondage position, a hogtie.


We will be hitting some more bondage, electro and puppy play in the upcoming videos, so stay tuned for those!




Direct Link to video
http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=SxUgZ-G745-


2 comments:

  1. Woof, great vid! It loads for me here, but not on xtube for whatever reason. Maybe you can post part 2 here also so I can see it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is odd, shoudl work in either place, they are coming from the same source. Xtube has been experiencing a lot of problems, might just need to give it a day.

    but I am most certainly going to be posting Part 2 here very shortly! :)

    ReplyDelete