Sunday, January 30, 2011

Google Reader

I have spoke to several people recently who have said they have a challenge with keeping up on the blogs because it takes so long to go through them, store the addresses, and know where they last left off.

I give the same answer to each of them: Google Reader (http://reader.google.com/).

Now, I am not a Google fan boy. Sure, Gmail is awesome, but then again so is a fork. Forks are awesome, they are so versatile. I don't cream over a well made fork. So the fact that Google made a good mail program. Sure, great, awesome, but can I fuck it? I thought not.

Google Reader, however, it a different story. I am currently tracking about 30 kinky blogs. I only need the address once and Reader keeps track if I have read a post or not, and notifys me if a post came in by highlighting that blog. I can scan through all my blogs in just a few minutes.

If you are not using Reader yet, you should check it out, it is very easy to use!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment