Monday, January 24, 2011

MAL - Hypno Bondage - Part 2


For those that didn't catch it the previous post, you can catch up to the story here.

After dinner I met up in the lobby Neil (http://erotic-hypno.com/) once again, his buddy MDW (of fame from his blog seen at http://www.mascdudewriter.com, he just recently posted about this experience) and with Bo (his blog is at http://bodoppel.blogspot.com, who will hopefully be posting soon!), the writer of the blog that inspired me to go try this with Neil and also the awesome pup I had played with the night before. It was time for some hang time in the lobby.

I was decked out in my rubber gear (yellow zip front muscle shirt, rubber cod piece shorts) with a set of Carhart black overalls over that (years of my husband's obsession with Carharts is starting to spill over!) and a pair of boots. There was a lot of chatting and hanging out with buds, especially with the four that I mentioned. I am going to try to piece together what happened as best as I can.

From time to time Neil would change my horniness level by giving me the Horny followed by a number command, sometimes putting me on level 5, some times on level 10. When on 1O was practically molesting Bo right there, and at one point was molesting my husband (though he was not really into it and decided to head back to where we were staying).

Now MDW just got himself a new pair of boots, something I was talking with him about prior to the event, and they were looking good on him. He had teased about looking forward to making me lick his boots during one of our chats online before the event. So when Neil said, "Control" and directed me to drop and lick his boots, well, I did it with gusto. I probably would have done it anyway, but made it all that much hotter that I was doing it while commanded to do so. Also, I would have been self-conscious about doing it in front of everyone in the lobby on just my own .

I have licked boots before, sure. And sometimes, it is just fucking hot to do it because the top wants me to. Sure. But there on the floor of the host hotel, in front of all these fucking hot ass men, I was rock hard again, and rubbing my cock against the hard floor. Anyone walking by would have thought I was the most enthusiastic boot licker ever!

After being told to stop that I came up and experienced some orgasms that Neil gave me. So far in the story I left out one of the other suggestions that I was given in our individual session earlier that afternoon. Orgasm.

Neil had given me the hypnotic suggestion that when he grabbed my wrist I would feel a wonderful orgasmic feeling. He did it several times in our session, especially as a reward for our after the blow job I gave him. Now there are two things I need to tell you about Orgasm.

First, it is hard to describe what I felt whenever he grabbed my wrist. First, for me it wasn't like when you shoot and you have that stuttery and jittery jumble of weird ass faces and sounds. For me it was like that moment just before you shoot, that intense feeling that goes all over your body and you are about ready to just release. So as such I wasn't shooting when he did this, just a very drawn out version of what is usually only a few seconds before you shoot.

Second, just like having real orgasms I was getting fatigue from it. Now I have had some days when I can get off several times a day. I still get off about 1 to 2 times a day now.  There have been times when I have had a free day and decided to just go at a nice long jerk off session of several orgasms. The most I have been able to do in one day is 5, but really after 2 it gets really hard to do.

In our individual session, he must have done it to me at least a dozen times. Likely more. I was losing track. I was having these waves of that orgasmic-just-before-you-shoot moments drawn out over and over, and the more he did it, the more I was having trouble staying hard with my dick. It was getting more and more tired, but my mind was loving it.

So after licking MDW 's boots he grabbed my wrist several times and I would just start to buckle as I "came", over and over again. He would sneak over and hit me with it when I was distracted, or he would blatantly do it so I could see it coming. Each time it was getting more tiring on my dick, but just like a marathon jerk session, it was getting more and more intense and getting me more and more subby, often it would cause my knees to buckle and I would end up a pile of rubbery goo on the floor.

At one point a friend, rubbercub, comes over just after I am reduced to one seuch pile of orgasmic goo on the lobby floor in front of everyone, and I hear him talking to Neil and MDW about the water bottle of piss he just emptied out of his bag. He was walking around in full rubber, complete with a body harness and a full rubber trench coat, and a bag to catch his piss from the cock sheet he was wearing.

MDW , the devil he was, suggested that Sparky needed to drink that piss, so while I am sitting on my knees and humping the air and feeling up his boots, he takes rubbercub's piss bottle, and begins filling up a cup, then feeding it me. I am not sure if it was just that I am a piss pig, or if it was rubbercub's, whom I have had a big old crush on since the day I met him, but that was one of the hottest things ever.

Now, to the outside observer my behavior must have been odd. Sure I get subby sometimes, but I never let go like that and make it so public (ok, maybe not NEVER, but it is rare! Sort of). And it was hard not to ask Neil to demonstrate on me every five minutes that had me under his control, so I tried to limit when I asked. Still it was greatly fun when he did, especially when he did Cuffs. He left me standing there with my arms trapped behind my back, nothing really binding them but my mind and his voice, but try as I might I couldn't break it. I loved it when we showed that to people around the lobby from time to time.

At one point of my favorite little kinksters, Kai, came over to see me, and when he learned how under control I was and what was going on, he got this devil smile on his face. Knowing that at that moment I was on horny ten he began kissing me, biting me all over my face, arms, whatever. Tits pinch, everything. And I was loving it! And if I hadn't made a spectacle of myself before that moment, I certainly did when he picked me up (that boy is surprisingly strong) and began tickling me while I was perched up on his back. I don't think there was anyone in the hotel that wasn't hearing me scream right then. After dropping me down to another pile of goo on the floor, walking away with that evil grin that only Kai can give!

After a few moments the gang I was with decided to wander about, and we found ourselves in a part of the lobby that was obscured by some pipe & drape away from the main floor area. By this time a hot guy I have known for some time that I will call J joined in. Now I have known J for sometime, though he has always connected with (and played with) my hubby more than me, but I have always thought he was hot and loved that he was now a part of the group.

After Neil was grabbing my wrist and sending me into several bouts of Orgasms that left me on the floor again, the boys all started taking turns fucking around me while they played and talked with each other, all the while avoiding the hotel staff that would occasionally wander through. I don't remember all the sequence of events, but I remember a lot of what happened.

The more subby I was getting, the more I was barking and growling, the inner pup in me coming out. At one point my face was shoved into Bo's boots, with MDW holding me down with a boot to the back of the neck and back. Soon Bo's boot came off and his rubber covered foot was shoved in my mouth.

Now, here is where those that really know me may say bullshit. Everyone knows I fucking hate feet. But I was on Horny 10 at that point, and riding the high of what must have been 40 or so Orgasm commands by then, and I had one hand on J's hot skin boots, my crotch rubbing the ground, and MDW's boot in my back. I would have done anything they wanted at that point! I don't know how long I sucked on that boy's toes, but it seemed like an hour at least to me.

After some time hanging out there, and me in a fucking rucked up mood to do whatever these men wanted to do to me, we went back to Neil and MDW's room for some more play. When we arrived I remember Neil's Control suggestion for me to take my clothes off, which I readily did. If you recall from the last one post about this day, that was a big thing for me, but it felt natural and ok to be naked in front of everyone. There was a lot of play from there, with me playing the role of super sub to everyone there (though I do remember a moment when I was ready to mount Bo because he was playing with me and working up the Dom side in me he had seen the night before. He makes me want to do evil things whenever he gives those puppy eyes of his!).

And I finally got to play around with J, which I have been wanting to do, especially see him this weekend because he was just wearing one hot piece of gear after another. I loved chewing on his nips for a long time and sucking on his cock for a long time, all while playing around with Bo as well. MDW and Neil also were playing with them, and me, as well as another surprise guest who came by to sniff MDW's socks for a while.

But the best of all, not to take away from any of that, was whenever Neil would come over and grab my wrist, which by this time was just becoming torture through pleasure. But I was loving it. Also, he would point out how well I was doing with being open and vulnerable and naked. Truly an awesome moment.

Eventually it was time to head home as it was getting late, and after what seemed like 50 some odd hypno orgasms I was spent. I got dressed and said my goodbyes, running into a new boy I met outside as I made my way to the car (I was staying off site). He must of seen the glow I was on as we chatted, though I remember nothing of what we talked about. I think he must have thought I was nuts.

Still processing all that had happened I drove home, arriving back after 5am, ending a 13 hour adventure.

So, one final note about this whole thing that I feel I need to share. Some people know that I have a few insecurities. I have exposed a few of them here in this post. The first was at the very beginning of this, when I first read Bo's blog of his hypno experience. I had to work through ideas that this hot man with a unique and very hot talent was ever going to be interested in me, especially when he gets to play with other much hotter boys than me. And there were doubts of if I could do this, if I wanted to do this, if it was going to work, if I would like it, if I would like it too much.

But I am glad I did, and that was due in large part to Neil. I am looking forward to keeping him in my list of friends and staying active with him going forward, but anyone wanting to try this I would highly recommend just contacting him and seeing what it is about. There are only a few Top's I would give an unequivocal recommendation to, he is one of them.

I hope you have enjoyed me sharing this story with you. 

3 comments:

  1. I cannot tell you how pleased I was to read these two entries on hypno. You've done a fabulous job of sharing a very personal journey. Very hot, very horny, very personal. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend, I do appreicate that. It was fun to be able to experience it as well as to share it, and glad it was well received!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, written, well felt! You make a newbie who is EXTREMELY curious about this want to jump right in! I was fortunate enough to meet Neil, and see a bit of you in action in the hotel lobby at MAL. Your words, (in addition to your public actions) make me want to jump on the very next opportunity to be hypnotized by Neil. David from Chicago!

    ReplyDelete