Saturday, April 23, 2011

POLL: Random internet pics

Hey all


As may have noticed I have been posting pics from time to time of various kinky pics I have collected over the years, and wondering if it is something that the readers of this blog particularly like or care about.


So I am going to conduct a poll for the next week. 


When I first started to look on the internet for kinky pics over 10 years ago I would grab images from the various Yahoo Groups I belonged to for later jerk off fantasies. I just kept that old folder, moving it from computer to computer (and now home server), and though I have rarely added to the collection in recent years it still has over 20,000 images in it. 


With that many photos I could keep posting for years on end. 


At the same time, I realize I don't know where most of these images came from, who is in them or who owns them. The only reason I am posting them is because it seems a waste for them to just sit there and I thought perhaps others could enjoy, especially since the process for posting those kinds of images is actually very simple. 


So I leave it to you, dear readers. No skin off my back if you do or don't want it to continue, but up to you.  


To the right of the main page you will find a poll, please enter your vote. I will announce the conclusion at the end of the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment