Friday, April 1, 2011

Updated Videos Page, Contributor Page

I had noticed there is a lot of people seeking out the videos that I have posted in the past, so I cleaned up the page with all the videos posted. You can find there information about who is featured in the videos, and access the original posts themselves, along with little thumbnails of each video post. 


Hope that makes it a little easier to sort through them. 


Also, in the past I have had a few people submit to the page as quest writers or submitting their fiction or photos, and I will be continuing to do so more in the future. A new page is dedicated to those that have contributed in the past, as well as links to their contributions. 


More additions and changes will be coming to the site, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment