Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Video: Hero Pup - Part 2

Here is the second part of the post of my visit to see Hero Pup, you can view Part 2 HERE.


In this one it was time to up the ante on the edging that Hero Pup was experiencing by adding in the Electro Butt Plug and ramping it up over and over until I knew it was vibrating his puppy butt just right!


I do love edging a puppy!


In order to get the video to a reasonable length, I had to take out a number of the edges, so rest assured it was far more than what you see here. When you hear the puppy beg to be allowed to cum, it's quite real.


As you can see at the end, he shot all over the place.


What a great night!

Gear used in this Video


Direct Link to Video




To receive notices of upcoming videos- follow me on Twitter: @SeanSparky

1 comment:

  1. mmm...fun way to work on a pup!

    -boiconstrictor
    boiconstrictor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete