Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pics - Rope hogtie

A few weeks ago I posted some photos from the end of my partner's birthday weekend where I tied up Smarmaduke with the help of his boyfriend Dreadfire (check out Part 1 and Part 2), but I haven't shared yet some of the photos from the weekend itself. 


Before the party started my buddy Cypherrub came over for a little afternoon bondage, so I tossed him in the sleepsack with electro in his ass and a gag inside the gasmask, then tied him to the bondage table to let him stew. More on that later.


Just as we finished our new buddy, StandardDeviant, decided to whip out some rope and hogtie yours truly then proceed to mess about with me for a bit. 


We ended up playing the next day, but no photos of that. We can just say, I am really looking forward to playing with him again!


Later in the weekend I took a photo of him in some of my gear with a hooded boy nearby.







 

 


 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment