Saturday, September 3, 2011

Got a Question? Or a submission?

Hey all


I am not quite ready to make the entire blog opened up to be from multiple people and viewpoints by bringing in others to also contribute, still working on some pieces for that vision to come to the world, but at the same time I have never wanted NoSafeWord to be entirely an exercies in my own vanity (though, we can admit, it sometimes is!). I do want this to be a place where there are other voices contributing or seeking information, and I am excited to bring that to you in the future.


For now I want to put out to the universe two things:


Ask away
I rarely check the comments section on here (truth is there are only so many hours in a day), so if you have a question you want to ask about please email us at nosafewordblog@gmail.com. If I know what I am talking about (or at least think that I am) I will try to answer, or be honest with you if I can't.


Recently a couple of readers of the blog have taken on themselves to write to me and ask for some advise. It did feel good to be able to share and correspond with the readers, and I do hope it helps a bit.


Also from time to time I get questions about specific gear I used, or how I did something in a post, feel free to send those in as well. 


Contribute


If anyone wants to consider sharing pics, stories or thoughts, please feel free to submit as well to the nosafewordblog@gmail.com. It is a great way to get your presence out there and also helps keep this blog going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment