Friday, November 11, 2011

Neoprene Locking Bondage Collar

A couple of years ago my partner pointed out that we didn't have a collar that was really great for play because the ones that we have are not comfortable. I am sure there are a few tops out there that will say, "COMFORT!?! Who cares if the boy is comfortable!".


When I tie a boy up, I want their headspace to be focused on what I am doing, not if the collar is digging into their neck and causing them to lose focus.


So as we went to various kink stores or travel to events we tried several different ones. It wasn't until we picked up the Neoprene Locking Bondage Collar that we finally found the one that we were looking for.


The padding is perfect. It can be put on snuggly without making it feel like it is going to kill you. The thickness of it is just enough to make it really useful yet practical. And it locks!


With the price point that it is at, you really can't beat the value of this particular collar. One of my favorite toys!






No comments:

Post a Comment