Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Birthday Post

I didn't celebrate my birthday with a lot of fanfair, rather wanting to spend the day at home with a bit of self-reflection on the year before and the year ahead, then had some friends over for dinner. 


My buddy, Kinkidiver came over a bit early before dinner and based on an earlier conversation him, he came into the playroom on arrival to find me already stewing hooded, gagged and bound up in the sleepsack. The electro on my balls and in my ass pulsing to put me in the proper headspace for when he was ready to start. 


While he played around with the electro and beat my balls I struggled away, but with straps and rope add around the table I could barely wiggle, and certainly couldn't get away. 


Unfortunately I forgot to hid the Uzi Stun Gun, which I haven't really used much of yet. 


But the promise of a hit from that thing direct to my balls when I came really was motivating me to not get off. 


Unfortunatley, a few hours in the sleepsack on constant electro was too much for me to stop myself from getting off under the constantant milking and banging on my balls. 


The result of the stun gun to the balls right at the moment of cumming speaks for itself. 




Despite all the rope, straps and the sleepsack itself, I managed to break a bolt on the bondage table. 


The camera wasn't rolling on this one, but that is ok. I got my revenge on Kinkidiver, and also recreated much the scene with a local boy a couple of days later, all on camera and coming soon. 


Quite the birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I can think of worse ways to spend your Birthday! :o)

    This year, is my first time spending New Years Eve and New Years Day doing bondage. Me and my partner have a couple staying overnight and we're going to have a lot of fun it seems. I'm not big on the celebrating so really I can't think of anything better. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my oh my oh my. Very very hot! Happy very belated birthday studly. :)

    ReplyDelete