Saturday, December 3, 2011

"Making Love"

I spend a lot of my kinky life thinking about or improving my craft in the world of creating headspace, be it sub headspace, Sir headspace, puppy, rubber pig or any other of the various other kink combination that I have come to love. 


And I always get excited to find a new facet to focus on and think about, and I am particularly excited where it came from.


For those that have known me for a while, some were surprised by how quickly it happened that I collared this boy as my pup. He seemed to come into my life out of nowhere. And in some ways that is true, though it was over a year ago when we first started talking. This latest post of his is one out of the many proof points as to why I have a very special connection to my pup. 


I am so proud of him. Please do go check out his latest post.


http://bodoppel.blogspot.com/2011/11/making-love.html?zx=784abe2d94f4e64f



No comments:

Post a Comment