Sunday, January 8, 2012

Past Play: Dvous1 Spreader Bar

This was back from when we first moved in together, and still a memorable scene. The spreader bar is one that I made years earlier, and I was trying to think of a way to incorporate it into a scene unlike I had ever before. 

For this one I had the boy get in his leather (Cod Piece Brief, Leather Chaps), and I did a bit of rope work on him to get him nicely restrained, with the help of some Four Buckle Hand Restraints. Looking back on these scene now makes me think of how far I have come with my rope work, and how much further I have to go. 

After blindfolding the boy and playing with him a bit, I laid him out on the bed and attached the spreader bar to the ankle restraints, then connected the spreader bar to the ropes for a nicely effective hog tie. 

The fun came in when I tied one of his favorite dildos to the spreader bar. All I had to do was sit back and watch the boy fuck himself while completely helpless. 

Makes for a good show!


Gear Used in this Photo Set






No comments:

Post a Comment