Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bucket List #1 - Latex bondage in the Forrest

To get my bucket list project going I am going to be sharing my own bucket list of scenes I want to try. Some of these I want to do as a top, some as a sub, most as both (the nice part of being a switch). 


For this one, Latex Bondage in a Forrest, I think part of what makes this hot, besides all of the rubber, is the caption that goes along with it. "Drugged, kidnapped and then waking up like this"


I have been chloroformed before, which was hot, and I have been tied up outdoors. I have been in rubber like this. But never had all three come together with the feeling of total helplessness, exposure and coming to in a world of bondage and sensory deprivation. 


Can't wait to try something like this!


Direct Link to Video
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=Y1vnW_S718_

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your great post. Really you gave good experience on sex. This is more informatics and useful adult site. All article is relevant and unique. I like this kind of blog where i can gain a good knowledge about sex . I have visited more site but I like other one. That is good informatics. and you can buy all kind of sexy product. click here Latex Bondage

    ReplyDelete