Sunday, March 4, 2012

Kinky Bucket Lists - What is yours?

Over the course of the years I have had a chance to do some very hot scenes. Just last night had two tops and 3 puppies controlling me in a sleepsack, which was amazing. 


But it has been on my mind lately what it would be like to have a Bucket List of scenes that I want to do sometime in my life. So working on that right now. 


I am wondering though, what would the readers of the blog say as their bucket list would be? Not "I would like to play with so-and-so", but rather what would be the fantasy scene for you be?


Would it be a to be a slave to a dominate SIR for an extended period of time?


Would it be to be locked away in a box with no senses available to you?


Is there a particular piece of gear that you have always yearned to try?


Tied up in a certain type of gear?


Whipped to being broken?


My challenge to you all is to send to me your items on the bucket list? I will compile them and share them out here on the blog. Send to me your bucket list at nosafewordblog@gmail.com in the next two weeks. I will not include your identity as a part of the list unless you are OK with it. 


Can't wait to hear what you all come up with!

2 comments:

  1. hmmmmmmm, can't wait to see the list as it comes out!!!!!!
    GREAT post idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of the box with no sensory input. I've been wrapped in multiple layers, even over my head, with just a nasal tube, earplugged and left to simmer for 6 hours, but that's the most.

    James Bond once posted some pics on Rubberzone of a scene where we was locked in a steam cabinet in a wetsuit, and gasmasked, tape covering the lenses, and the tube from the mask leading back into the cabinet. I love to sweat, so I'd like to try that.

    ReplyDelete