Friday, March 16, 2012

Pics - Suspended Sleepsack

I teased sharing these photos the other day in a quick blog post, but I am really pleased to bring them here today. 


I had talked with SoundsFun not too long ago about the possibility of doing something I have always wanted to try, being suspended in a sleepsack, and he said he would be happy to give me that kind of ride. So when the new Mr S Deluxe Leather Sleepsack came in, we set up the time. 


My puppy was in town for the week, so the two of us headed over and into the fabulous playroom that SoundsFun and HappyFrosh have. 


I have to say, it was a little odd for me to be tied up and played with by two boys that I normally tie up, but that also made it that much exciting, and they did a great job of making use of my nuts while I was up there. 


Definitely a lot of fun and one I hope to repeat one day!








No comments:

Post a Comment