Friday, March 30, 2012

Video: Two MAL Puppies on Electro

At this last MAL I had the idea to set up a scene in front of the window of the host hotel window with my puppy, BO. The scene would involve the straitjacket, a hood, and my new electro plug that I had purchased that day. This new plug was unique in that it has two separate channels in the ass, making for a much more interesting electro feeling there, and I was very much looking forward to the product testing that was to happen that day. 


I also really liked the idea of the puppy knowing he was being put in a spot where the other event attendees could watch his torment under the electro and the ball crusher, and watch him they did. over the course of the entire scene we had several guys peaking out their curtains at us . 


Later that day, I figured if it worked once then it must work twice, and when our roommate, DrewP (from past video Zentai Hogtie) wanted a bit of bondage time I thought it would be fun to repeat the scene. By that time my pup had found a playmate to pal around with on the bed, so while those two rubbered up boys went at it on the bed we set up the electro. 


I love it when a plan comes together!


Gear Used in this Video
E232 Electro Box
Leather Puffy Hood
Neoprene Straitjacket
Acrylic Ball Press


Direct Link to Video
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=bnLTi-G163-


1 comment:

  1. Tell us more about this new plug. Dont think I've ever seen a plug with 2 channels.

    ReplyDelete